We are a high-tech product company with our sights set on scaling up fast.
Are you looking for a role that will give you continuous technical challenges? Maybe in a company that is on the brink of explosive growth? If so, look no further!
Our current client base consists of companies in Europe, USA and partners around the globe. To enable fast growth and support our development team, we’re now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us on our journey!
Among other interesting things, you will look after the reliability of the service, develop our infrastructure as code and take part of our CI/CD pipeline development. You will also have a central role of defining our DevOps practices for the future.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has excellent communication skills in English
- Has good experience in:
- Setting up and using Linux environments
- Kubernetes, Helm and Docker
- Programming (Python, Go, Java, or similar)
- Has at least basic experience in:
- IT security
- AWS CloudFormation
- CI/CD tools (we currently use Jenkins)
On top of the minimum requirements above, it would be a big plus to have experience in:
- AWS EKS
- Java and its ecosystem
- Immutable infrastructure
- Log management services (Papertrail etc.)
- Incident management tools (Pagerduty etc.)
- Application performance management/monitoring tools (NewRelic etc.)
What can we offer?
- The opportunity to be part of building our DevOps infrastructure from the ground up – especially if you’re already an experienced DevOps Engineer, this is where you can truly put all you’ve learned so far into action!
- We’re going to be scaling up a lot in the near future, so you’re going to have a chance to develop yourself professionally in the direction you want – there will be plenty of room to take ownership and specialize
- We are a flexible organization with low hierarchy and bureaucracy
- A supportive team that tackles challenges together – there are no lone cowboys here
- Our product operates globally and is on 24/7. This means we need to have the best technology solutions available, and develop them continuously
- We’ve been working in the cloud and with microservices architecture from the beginning, with the sole purpose of being able to scale up – now is the time to join the team and grow together with us!