Are you looking for a role that will give you continuous technical challenges?
Our current client base consists of more than 50 companies in Europe and USA, and partners around the globe. We provide integration hub for service management, the first of its kind in the world. We currently have more than two million tickets going through our system on a monthly basis, and that number is growing rapidly. To enable this growth, we’re now looking for talented developers to join our passionate team of developers!
To thrive in this role, you:
- Are passionate about the Java world (specifically Spring)
- Enjoy hands-on development work
- Are ready to push yourself to stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Like to work following a CI/CD methodology
- Are interested in working in a multinational team with an English-speaking environment
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong track record from working with Java Spring
- Shares our thought that everyone should do their own testing (and are proficient enough with e.g. Junit or AssertJ)
- Wants to continue working as a hands-on developer
On top of the minimum requirements above, here are some skills that are considered a big plus:
- Angular (TypeScript, Jasmine)
- Microservices architecture
And lastly, here are a few buzzwords that are an additional bonus:
- Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
What can we offer?
- We’re going to be scaling up a lot in the near future, so you’re going to have a chance to develop yourself professionally in the direction you want – there will be plenty of room to take ownership and specialize
- We are a flexible organization with low hierarchy and bureaucracy
- A supportive team that tackles challenges together – there are no lone cowboys here
- Our product operates globally and is on 24/7. This means we need to have the best technology solutions available, and develop them continuously
- We’ve been working in the cloud and with microservices architecture from the beginning, with the sole purpose of being able to scale up – now is the time to join the team and grow together with us!